Monday, January 12, 2009

Puisi Musim Salju


Silence is your richness
it permeates your whole being
no one can steal it within
your best companion that speak
with love, intimacy and light

when everyone else was gone
your silence sustain me
your echoes filled me
your presence encompass all
I surrender, I float free
a vast silence of universe
that one day will take me away...

I am the companion
of one who remember me
in his innermost silence
he hide my secret
I hide his where about
he wish to die the old self
I give him a new life
he shed tears of yearning
I watered him to thirst more
so his river become my ocean !



( Monday September 8, 2008 )

Notakaki:

Ramai bertanya, adakah hamba boleh menulis puisi atau sajak ?
Nah, ini yang terbaru ilham dari pondok dailin nur dimusim salju.
Guruku master Izi juga rajin hasilkan haiku and tekateki koan zen.

1 comment:

  1. Nukilan ihsan :

    I have wondered what
    he is? how is he?
    He aspired to be
    a disciple of Rumi
    A hundred thousand flaws
    restrained him
    The broken sage fell
    in love with Galatea

    -Aliana (blog.wordpress)

    ReplyDelete